Pressure Sealed Bonnet Check Valve
Sizes: NPS 1/2 to NPS2 (DN15 to DN50)
|Design & manufacture||API 602,ASME B16.34,BS 5352|
|End Connection||- Flange Ends to ASME B16.5|
|- Socket Weld Ends to ASME B16.11|
|- Butt Weld Ends to ASME B16.25|
|- Screwed Ends to ANSI/ASME B1.20.1|
|Test & inspection||API 598|
|Fire safe design||/|
|Also available per||NACE MR-0175, NACE MR-0103, ISO 15848|
|Other||PMI, UT, RT, PT, MT|
1. Forged Steel,Piston,Ball or Swing type
2. Integral Body Seat for Piston and Ball Check valves
3. Separated Seat Ring design for swing check valves
4. Spiral Wound Gasket or Oval Ring Joint gasket
5. Reduced Bore or Full Port,
6. T-Pattern or Y-Pattern,
7. Socket Welded,Threaded,Butt Welded,Flanged End.
Newsway valve company Pressure sealed bonnet check valve is a Pressure sealed bonnet check valve, generally used in high-pressure pipelines, such as 1500LB, 2500LB, etc. It is a valve that can automatically prevent fluid from flowing back. The disc of the check valve opens under the action of fluid pressure, and the fluid flows from the inlet side to the outlet side. When the inlet side pressure is lower than the outlet side, the valve flap is automatically closed under the action of the fluid pressure difference, gravity and other factors to prevent the fluid from flowing back.
Check valves are generally divided into several types such as lift type and swing type.
The structure of a lift check valve is generally similar to that of a stop valve. Its valve flap moves up and down along the center line of the channel, which is reliable in action, but has a large fluid resistance and is suitable for small diameter occasions. Lift check valves can be divided into two types: straight-through and vertical. Straight-through lift check valves generally can only be installed in horizontal pipelines, while vertical lift check valves should generally be installed in vertical pipelines.
The disc of the swing check valve rotates around the rotating shaft. Its fluid resistance is generally smaller than that of a lift check valve, and it is suitable for larger diameter occasions. According to the number of discs, the swing check valve can be divided into three types: single disc swing, double disc swing and multi disc swing. Single flap swing check valve is generally suitable for medium caliber occasions. When a single flap swing check valve is used for large-caliber pipelines, in order to reduce the water hammer pressure, it is best to use a slow-closing check valve that can reduce the water hammer pressure. The double flap swing check valve is suitable for large and medium diameter pipelines. Wafer double flap swing check valve has a small structure and light weight, and is a fast-developing check valve; multi flap swing check valve is suitable for large diameter pipes and roads.
Main features of forged steel pressure sealed bonnet check valve
1. Short structure length, small size and light weight.
2. The valve flap closes quickly and the water hammer pressure is small.
3. Both horizontal and vertical pipes can be used, and the installation is convenient.
4. The flow channel is unobstructed and the fluid resistance is small.
5. Sensitive action and good sealing performance.
6. The valve clack stroke is short and the valve closing impact is small.
7. The overall structure, simple and compact, beautiful appearance.
8. Long service life and high reliability.